- Hair Length (Inches): 9 to 21 inches
- Hair Thickness: 4 Inches Thick
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Gender: Female
- Hair Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Hair Texture Type: Wavy
- Hair to be Cut by: Already Cut
- Hair Weight: 15.9 oz / 450g
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 87102
- Listed: June 21, 2017 22:49
- Expires: 56 days, 11 hours
THREE ponytails from the same head of hair!
(And/Or a henna-dyed uncut red one — see footnote* below!)
I cut my hair three times over 6 years and held onto the ponytails thinking I might make a wig out of them someday. But let’s be honest, I never will.
This hair is already cut. It is virgin – never colored or permed, only used a curling iron on it maybe once a year for a wedding. I’ve never smoked nor do I hang around smokers. I have always used sulfate-free shampoos and silicone-free conditioners, and I never put styling products in my hair. I am a young adult and the ponytails were all cut before I turned 30 years old.
It is thick and naturally wavy but it can often straighten under its own weight, or curl up more in higher humidity. The color is a sort of deep blonde with some natural golden highlights and auburn tones. The ponytails are measured as follows:
1) 20-21″ long, 3.75″ circumference. The longer it grows, the straighter it hangs. I also spent less time in the sun at this point in my life. The photo of me in the tan shirt was taken just before cutting this one.
2) 15″ long, 4-1/8″ circumference. This one has some shorter layers cut into it. These shorter two are a bit lighter and wavier due to my living in a sunnier and more humid environment at the time.
3) 9-10″ long, 3.75″ circumference. Same lightness & waviness comment as above, but also this one was curled up a bit in storage, that’s why it seems even more curly.
Put them together and this is approximately 7 inches circumference of the same hair, weighing a total of 15.87 ounces or 450 grams!! I will only sell all three to one buyer. I am asking for $950 or best offer.
Since my last cut, I’ve been using the henna plant to naturally dye my hair a lovely copper red (see photo). I am just about ready to do a big cut of that — which would measure as my #4 ponytail for sale:
4) about 14-16 inches long, most likely a 3.5″ to 4″ circumference, no layers. color treated with henna.
This is of course not virgin, but the color treatment of henna is super gentle and not damaging. Other than this color, the same health and habits as above apply.
I get DAILY compliments on the color of my hair. Everyone thinks it’s natural, and because the henna plant is natural, it does give it that sense of a natural redhead tone.
If you are interested in this hair, I am asking $200 or best offer, and I will most likely wait to cut it until I have a buyer.
If you are interested in buying all 4 ponytails, I’m willing to negotiate a good price for you!
321 total views, 1 today
Buying/Selling Hair at HairSellon
Buying Hair? Simply browse through our 'hair for sale' categories and listings and get in touch with sellers via the easy contact form that pops up on the right of the individual ads! Find out More »