How to Buy Hair Online
HairSellon.com makes it easy for you to find and buy the hair that you require. Follow the Register link for our easy 30 second account sign up process, then simply browse and contact sellers directly though the online forms. As of August 2015 there is a nominal $2 fee for an unlimited buyer membership. This is required to contact sellers, but is refunded if a purchase is made within four weeks of signing up. Please read our Using this Website Safely Guide »
- You can start your search from the HairSellon HomePage where you’ll quickly find the most recent listings along with the most popular and featured ads.
- Alternatively you can use the Categories drop down link in the main menu above to find listings under Hair for Sale By Length,or under Hair for Sale by Colour.
- There is also a Search function at the top of the page which you can use if you are looking for specific listings.
- If you are proactively searching for hair to buy and want to let others know, you also have the option of registering/signing up for an account and posting a ‘Hair Wanted’ advertisement to be listed in our Hair Requests section.
- Once you have found a listing you are interested in, simply use the contact form (that appears on the right of each listing) to get in touch with the seller, find out more information and discuss a deal.
- Once an agreement is reached, Payment should be dealt with using PayPal. Any disputes, particularly from a buyers perspective, are much safer and more easily resolved using PayPal than other payment options
- We highly recommend using our RSS Feeds to keep you informed of new listings and updates as soon appear. You will find feeds for the individual categories (such as Black Hair or Hair Length: 30 Inches Plus), as well as a main RSS Feed for the website.
If you think there is any important or beneficial information that could be added to seller listings then please Contact Us and let us know and we will add it to the Ad Listing forms. Your advice as buyers is well heeded in our strive to improve the quality of the HairSellon website and community.