|Hair Length (Inches)||12|
|Hair Thickness||1.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional, Buyer can Cut|
I have been growing my hair since 2016. I have not cut it yet but I want to cut off 12 inches.
I wash my hair once per week with the Affinia shampoo and conditioner from Melaleuca. I have never used parabens or sulfates or aluminum in my hair. I have used their dry shampoo very occasionally (it has no aluminum) and I use their hair oil frequently. I do not regularly straighten or curl my hair but I have used the blow dry straightener occasionally. It has not been dyed or treated in any way.
My hair is the B2 hair type (ala curly girl method) so it does curl into natural ringlets in the right conditions. When I lived in Colorado Springs my hair was naturally in ringlets all the time. I believe this is because of the dry air in Colorado. Here in San Antonio where it is more humid my hair does not naturally curl like that, but it will still curl easily.
The color of my hair is chestnut and naturally golden in the sun. People ask me all the time if I put in highlights (or just assume I have) but I never have.
I have also been taking collagen supplements and consuming bone broth for one year.
I am happy with PayPal and can ship anywhere.
- Straight, black, and shiny virgin hair. 3.5 inches thick, and 17 inches in length
- Virgin Golden blonde 22″ long and 4.5” thick hair
- Red hair natural no dye untreated once a week wash
- 15 inches Red/Strawberry Blonde virgin hair
- $$600 OBO
- Black Asian 22in straight hair
- 16″ Virgin Natural level 7 (Brown), Thick Caucasian Hair
- Natural Redhair-Not treated
- Charity Sale for 36″ Asian black natural shiny untreated hair
- $open to offers