13-16" Virgin Light Blonde Hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||Up to 16 inches|
|Hair Thickness||3.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
I wash my hair 2-3 times per week with shampoo and conditioner, and I always let it air dry. I almost always wear my hair in some sort of bun or braid to protect my hair and keep it from tangling. It gets curled about 1-2 times per year. I do not drink or smoke, and I eat a relatively healthy diet. I have never had my hair dyed or highlighted, and I get it trimmed every few months to clean up the ends.
The color is a light golden blonde with a neutral undertone. Whenever I go in for I trim, I almost always get a compliment on the color, as it’s apparently uncommon and hard to get.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- Long Identical twin girls hair
- 24 in Red Virgin Hair **Had Through Pregnancy**
- very rare golden/ strawberry blonde virgin hair. 20 inches. 5 inches thick. excellent quality.
- 7″ Straight brown virgin hair
- Very curly brown/blonde/auburn 12” long and about 5” thick. Length and thickness vary with curly hair
- 12 in. Virgin Black/Dark Brown Teenage Hair 3 in. thick (slightly wavy)
- Raw Unprocessed Human Hair Black From 6 in to 20 in
- 15 in thick virgin hair