14 inches healthy, virgin, thick strawberry blonde hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||14|
|Hair Thickness||4 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
I have long, thick strawberry blonde hair. Never been dyed, but I get bright, natural blonde highlights in the summer when I am outside more. I did not measure the last two inches as I have been growing out layers and I measured from a low ponytail, but I do plan on getting a pixie cut again when I do cut it off. I shampoo and condition with an all natural tea tree oil brand once or twice a week, and haven’t used a hair dryer or straightener since my hair grew past my ears (had a pixie cut about 2.5 years ago). I don’t smoke or drink much, and am a pretty healthy individual that exercises weekly, takes multivitamins, and eat relatively healthy. It can get a bit frizzy in humid conditions. Naturally wavy, so it holds both straight hairstyles and curly well- I rarely use hair products but if I brush it out a few times while it is air drying it will hold a straightish length like pictured. If I feel like having it wavier or curly I just braid It or wrap my hair up in a cloth overnight and the style will hold just fine without adding any product. Mostly, it is in a bun everyday, and I’ve decided I want my short hair back. I will not cut it until it has been sold and paid for.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- United States 17547
- (PRICE LOWERED) Virgin Brown Dominican Hair (never dyed) (natural highlights) (reddish brown in the sun)
- Virgin 16 inch straight black Asian hair
- Virgin Curly and Wavy Brown Hair 14″
- 16in Chestnut virgin very well maintained lustrus hair!
- Beautiful Straight Virgin Red Hair – 14 Inches
- Beautiful Golden Virgin Hair
- 16″ Virgin Dark blonde thick cacausian MALE
- Virgin Red Hair: 24 inches