18-22" Dark Blonde/Light Brown Straight Hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||18-22"|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
I am a 22 year old female. I am planning to have a professional cut around 18-22 inches of straight, dark blonde/light brown hair with some natural highlights of blonde and red. I have not dyed my hair in almost 6 years. I use a curling iron/straightener/hair dryer 2-3 times a year. I wash my hair with sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner 2 times a week. I will use a leave-in conditioner afterwards and comb it through with a wide-toothed comb and let my hair air dry. My hair is about 3.1 – 3.2 inches thick. I do have some split ends. Non-smoker. Open to offers on hair pricing.
Pay through PayPal only and will ship within the United States through USPS.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- 20 inches Virgin-Dark Brown
- 12 inches Dark Blonde (7.0) slightly wavy thick virgin hair with natural highlights
- 24 inch Japanese Teenage Black, Thick, Virgin Hair
- Long Thick Natural Black Curly Hair (Around 20 Inches) (Hispanic Male)
- Pre cut Light brown VIRGIN hair, 13 and 1/2 inches OPEN TO OFFERS
- 16″ Thick, virgin, slavic, healthy, chestnut hair
- 17 inches of virgin black Asian hair – female
- 18in curly Indian virgin child hair