18” Healthy Virgin Silky Jet Black Hair - All $ goes to cancer patient
|Hair Length (Inches)||18”|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
18” of straight black jet virgin hair: It’s never been dyed, bleached, permed, chemically treated, or otherwise treated in my entire life. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I’ve walked about 1 mile on the treadmill every day for 4 years and eat a balanced diet. I have never smoked or drank any sort of alcohol in my life.
I will add an extra 1/2” of hair (18.5”) to account for any small amount of split ends that may present. Thickness is a little more than 3” at the top. Hair does have some layering.
I usually grow out my hair for years so that I can donate to Locks of Love for cancer patients. But, one of my relatives was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and is doing very poorly. He no longer can work because of his condition and lost his medical insurance. Instead of donating to Locks of Love, I would absolutely love to donate all of the money I get from my hair directly to my relative, to help pay for his out of pocket medical expenses.
Please help me help him. I am asking for $250 for my 18” of hair, or the best offer. Hair will not be cut until payment is received. PayPal payment only.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- Chestnut Wavy Virgin hair that’s 10 inches in length
- Brown/black long straight hair tied in pony tail already cut ready for sale
- Selling 14″ of Naturally Straight, Virgin Honey Blonde Hair
- Dark brown virgin hair thick healthy ends
- 11-12″ SOFT Italian Heritage Brunette/Brown Virgin Hair
- Selling 25-27in.virgin. Natural Dark brown hair. with a lighter tone on the ends. Gluten free, probiotic, supplement diet. Washed 3 days a week to avoid hair product chemical damage.
- 9 inch long Male curly chestnut virgin hair
- Silky 11″ Dark Brown Virgin Hair