18" of Colombian Dark Brown Chestnut
|Hair Length (Inches)||18|
|Hair Thickness||3.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
|Hair Weight||Less than or equal to 1 US pound|
For sale here is my super straight deep brown virgin Colombian hair that I spent roughly the past 2 years growing out minus a few inches that I left on my head for myself.
It’s dark brown and has very subtle hints of red/chestnut as is normal for lighter-skinned, straight-haired Colombians such as myself.
As per my career as a pilot, I am completely drug-free; furthermore, I do not drink alcohol either for a million reasons including but not limited to alcoholic parents and an uncle that’s dying of cirrhosis. I’m not fibbing here. I live an extremely clean lifestyle and I’m proud of it.
I shampoo twice a week and condition everyday using high quality products. Absolutely no cheap stuff. Never straightened, never blow-dried, never dyed, absolutely nothing. I do my absolute best taking care of this hair because I’m fully aware of how precious and valuable Colombian hair is.
If you know Colombian hair, then you will absolutely know the quality and type of hair expected here. I receive nothing but praise for this hair and, yeah, I’ll brag about it.
Did I mention I’m Colombian?
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- 15.5 Inches of Indian, Thick, Curly, Black in color, Virgin, Unprocessed, Natural Hair
- BUZZ IT ALL OFF – 27+ INCHES VIRGIN BROWN HAIR
- Up to 24″ of silky, lustrous virgin red hair
- 17 inches of thick wavy blonde hair
- BEAUTIFUL RED HAIR 26” LONG 4″ THICK HEALTHY WAVY MERMAID PRINCESS
- Human hair brown color never colored
- Dark, shiny, virgin strawberry blonde hair, 14-20 inches
- Red Hair Virgin Organic Diet Organic Shampoo Yogic Lifestyle 19 inches