20 inch, Dark blonde with light blonde highlights
|Hair Length (Inches)||20|
|Hair Thickness||4 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional, Already Cut|
|Hair Weight||173 grams|
Non Smoker/Drinker, 22 year old male who has been growing his hair out since 2015. My hair is a dark blonde with lighter blonde streaks running through. I have never straightened ironed, blow-dried, dyed, bleached or otherwise chemically/heat treated my hair. Essentially I used a hands off approach just letting it grow, only combing it, rinsing it with water when I showered, and shampooing + conditioning it roughly twice a month as it got too oily, letting it air-dry typically but occasionally using a towel to help. Hair has already been cut into a single braided piece 20 inches end to end (approximately 19.5 usable length) a little over 4 inches thick at the thickest bunched end and weighing 173 grams. It was cut on 23/01/2021.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- 16″ Thick, virgin, slavic, healthy, chestnut hair
- 25″ long 3″ thick. Dark Brown Virgin Straight to Wavy Hair (Half Asian/ Caucasian)
- Red hair, 14″ length, 3″ thick
- PRE-CUT (2016), Virgin, Healthy, Golden Blonde with Natural Highlights
- 17″ Virgin Slavic Golden Blonde Hair
- VIRGIN chestnut hair ~ 22 inches long 1.5 inches thick
- Highly coveted naturally golden mane.
- 13 inch light brown hair