|Hair Length (Inches)||20.5 inches|
|Hair Thickness||3.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional, Already Cut|
OPEN TO OFFERS.
I am constantly complimented on the shine and healthiness of my hair. I take a lot of pride in my hair and take all precautions to keep it healthy and strong. My hair is virgin, dark brown that is vibrant in the sun. I cut my hair professionally at a salon.
I wash my hair with salon shampoo and conditioner R+Co – vegan, paraben free, sulfate free (SLS or SLES), petrolatum + mineral oil free, cruelty and gluten free. Once a week I use a hair mask to deep condition – masks vary but are always paraben free. I comb my hair after every shower and use a detangling spray from DryBar.
My hair is generally straight and I rarely style it with heat (no more than 10 times a year; this past year I can only remember using heat three times due to quarantine).
I am latina and my DNA is made up of 56.8% Native American (regional to Mexico).
hair density: 3.5 inches
hair pattern: straight/wavy
hair texture: medium
- Very Soft Never been cut Native American/Ukrainian Girl’s Naturally Curly Brown hair with gorgeous golden accents- 17.5 inches
- $450 OBO
- PENDING- Virgin Blonde, 23 Inches long, 4.25 inches thick- strong, lucious and shiny
- $780- ONO
- Virgin strawberry blonde hair
- Shae Shae got the hair
- 12~14″ Thick Blonde Virgin Hair with Natural Highlights
- $500 OBO
- Curly Strawberry Blonde 12″ from athletic Male. Zero Drinking/Smoking. Very Healthy
- 27 inch virgin brown wavy hair
- $$435 Negotiable
- REDUCED PRICE – 16 inch wavy virgin light brown Slavic hair