20 plus inches of healthy, soft, blonde virgin hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||22|
|Hair Thickness||3.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
I am a healthy blonde, non smoker, with a healthy diet including organic grass fed and pasture raised meats, healthy fats from avocados and nuts, and more vegetables than a vegetarian! I take fish oil and collagen along with vitamins daily, have an active job and exercise regularly. I also very rarely drink alcohol.
As for my hair, it was partly grown out during pregnancy, and I wash it about every 5 or 6 days with all natural shampoo and conditioner. I never blow dry it. I never brush it when wet. I sleep with a satin pillowcase and treat it at least weekly with a natural oil.
I have never been into styling my hair, I prefer to let it be in its natural state. However it is getting too long and in the way of every day life.
Photos were taken after hair air dried for a few hours and was not brushed or combed. 🙂
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- United States
- VIRGIN Shiny chestnut 14″ ponytail
- Brown, naturally curly, virgin hair, 8-10 inches
- Natural Blonde Virgin Hair 15 inched when braided (already cut)
- 24 inch Blonde Virgin Hair for sale
- Wavy Black (1B) African American/Pureto Rican 16.5″ Hair
- Wavy male 21in. Dark brown indian
- 335 grams 34 inches Ukrainian curly natural blond with grey