|Hair Length (Inches)||20|
|Hair Thickness||4 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
FREE SHIPPING! I have been growing my hair out for about 4 years now, with appointments every 6 months to even everything out and touch up on split ends. I have been asked by others, where do I get my highlights done!LOL Exposure to the sun has given my hair natural auburn and blonde streaks. I am a 21-year-old caucasian male and do not use styling products or heat. Over the years I’ve typically worn my hair in a low bun and occasionally wear it down when I’m home. I use shampoo twice a month and conditioner once a week (minimal shampoo usage is healthier for hair). I use Maui Moisture Heal&Hydrate Shea Butter branded shampoo and conditioner. I’ll cut my hair upon sale, and the buyer can let me know any preferences on the cutting! I will have my head shaved so all my hair will be sold. I’ll have it done at my local barber shop I’ve been at for the last 5 years.
– Hair Price Calculator: $392
– For picture reference I am 6’3″
– Payment methods: ApplePay, Venmo, CashApp
– Shoot me questions if interested!
- Virgin Black hair 12+ inches
- Virgin black hair, 20 inches length
- $450 USD
- 25 inches auburn braid
- 15 inches Chestnut Brown virgin hair, natural highlights
- $400 OBO
- 2 Thick Wavy Red Virgin Hair Ponytails
- $300 or $600
- 15 inches wavy Red (natural henna dyed)
- 11.5 in Beautiful Dark Red Healthy Virgin Hair already cut
- Beautiful Virgin Long Hair – For Sale!
- $$392 USD