23" of Virgin Vegan Hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||23|
|Hair Thickness||4 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
|Zip/Postal Code||T3C 0T1|
Selling my beloved hair! Well-maintained and clean, with no processing for 10+ years. Washed twice a week with gentle, non-sulfate shampoo, and always air-dried overnight. Never heat-processed: no straightening or curling irons, and blow-dried maybe 4-5 times in the past 10 years.
My hair is very thick (slightly under 4″) and hair stylists constantly comment on how much of it there is. It’s chestnut brown with natural highlights of auburn and light brown.
Healthy plant-based diet. I haven’t eaten meat, dairy or any animal products for the past 5 years. I take a multi-vitamin. Non-smoker. Very light drinker, maybe 5-6 drinks per year.
Cut and ready to ship! Hair calculator says it’s worth $550+, asking $500.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- Canada T3C 0T1
- 11 Inches of Beautiful, Shiny, Straight, Chestnut Colored Virgin Mexican Hair cut from 15 Year Old Female
- medium chesnut virgin hair with golden highlights 18 inches
- Blonde Virgin Hair with Natural Variations
- Slavic (Ukrainian) hair 30-75cm
- 20 Inches of Virgin Black Hair
- 22 Inches of Thick Brown Hair
- Young Asian Male Gorgeous Virgin Black Hair, Looking to Sell a Ponytail of About 4.5″ Thick and 20″ long
- 13 inches of dark brown hair