24 in Red Virgin Hair **Had Through Pregnancy**
|Hair Length (Inches)||24|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
|Hair Weight||3.7 oz|
I grew my hair from 2012-2019. I did not smoke cigarettes, I went from a pretty average American diet to a strict vegan for two years, until 2017 when I became pregnant. I ate “healthy,” not a lit of processed foods, lean meat, lots of fruits and veggies up until I cut it.
I was washing it every day, but after 2013 went to washing it 1-2, tops 3 times a week. I started out using Head and Shoulders, then went to home made stuff from 2013-2017, since then it’s been organic baby shampoo (even adults can enjoy no tears 😉 ).
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- UPDATED – 16in Virgin Hair- Medium Brown, Natural Highlights, no color, no chemicals.
- Black/brown 16+” of healthy curly hair
- 38 Inches
- 25 inches of red hair
- Strawberry Blonde/ Rust Red Virgin Straight Hair 12 inches (28cm)
- Virgin Red to Strawberry Blonde Male Teen Hair soft curl at end UNprocessed
- Healthy Virgin Auburn Hair- 9 inches
- Virgin, straight, ginger red