|Hair Length (Inches)||24|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional, Buyer can Cut|
24 inches of black hair, about 3 1/4 inches in thickness.
I have include a ruler in the pictures to reference the length and thickness, as well as a ponytail holder to mark the approximate place I’d like to cut-off.
Hair color: black
Ethnicity: East Asian
Straight, with a slight wave.
I wash my hair once a week, and have always done so growing up.
My washing routine includes shampooing twice and letting the conditioner sit for a bit before rinsing it out. I mostly let my hair air dry, though I do occasionally blow dry my hair. Once in a while, I like to apply argon oil to the ends.
I mostly wear my hair in one thick braid and put in a bun when I workout/participate in sports. I do not use hairspray, gels, or waxes in my hair on a regular basis.
I have used an iron on my hair a small handful of times for special events.
I have never dyed or permed my hair. Neither me nor anyone in my household smokes.
I am thinking of cutting off around 24 inches.
- Healthy 24 inches long black virgin hair
- 16 inches of THICK Beautiful Red/Auburn Virgin Hair, pre-cut
- Dark brown/black 24 inch ponytail
- $$200 OBO
- Beautiful and thick virgin hair
- $1000 USD
- Super thick, gorgeous wavy hair
- 22 inch Virgin Black / Dark Brown Straight Hair
- $375 OBO
- 20” Virgin Puerto Rican / Cuban long & THICK brown hair ($1200)
- 14″ Caramel Blonde Virgin Hair with Natural Highlights