|Hair Length (Inches)||22|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional, Already Cut|
I don’t smoke and I haven’t used any hair treatments on my hair. Besides using the usual Pantene or Loreal Shampoo and Conditioner, I’ll occasionally use a coconut oil, raw honey and ground cinnamon mask on my hair to keep it healthy since it’s so long. I usually try to wash my hair twice a week. I don’t wash it every day because I’ve heard that’s bad for your hair. I rarely use any heat on my hair like a straightener, blow-dryer, or curler. I did use a straightener back in August 2020 for family pictures because of my hair having a little bit of a ponytail bump. My hair hasn’t been dyed or highlighted either. If you have any questions, please let me know and I’d be happy to answer them the best I can!
There is a bit of a wave but I think that’s cause I was watching a movie while my hair was drying so it dried a little wavy. It usually straightens out the day after I wash my hair. And of course, the last picture is of how thick my hair is.
- Black Virgin Hair
- Virgin Wavy Chestnut, 23 Inches
- $475 each
- Charity Sale for 36″ Asian black natural shiny untreated hair
- $open to offers
- Virgin Blonde, 23 Inches long, 4.25 inches thick- strong, lucious and shiny
- $780- ONO
- Straight Red Hair with Natural Highlights, Length: 12 inches, Thickness: 3.5 inches
- Beautiful healthy brown virgin hair 21 inches
- 12″ of healthy dark red/auburn virgin hair
- $$250 or OtO
- 18 inches of black, virgin hair.
- $230 OBO