25 in. Virgin Strawberry Blond
|Hair Length (Inches)||25|
|Hair Thickness||5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
I last cut my hair in 2014. It’s never been dyed but I have done a few lemons along the years. At this point, I wash it once every two weeks. It’s a dark blonde but sometimes looks red in direct sunlight. I never heat treat or blow dry and it is usually up in a bun. It’s a lot of hair and it is extremely healthy. The ends are getting very uneven but I don’t really have split ends—I just never wear it down.
I have gone back and forth, but I don’t want to cut it all off—I just want to cut off 25in. I would consider cutting more for the right price.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- 16″+ Virgin Blonde Wavy Hair
- 23 Inches, Thick, Gorgeous Red Locks That Cannot Be Duplicated
- Young girl auburn 11″ hair
- Blonde Virgin Hair 12 inches
- 12 in. Virgin Black/Dark Brown Teenage Hair 3 in. thick (slightly wavy)
- 17 inch, Black/Brown
- Strawberry Blonde/ Rust Red Virgin Straight Hair 12 inches (28cm)
- Black/brown 16+” of healthy curly hair