|Hair Length (Inches)||26|
|Hair Thickness||3.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional, Buyer can Cut|
This natural caramel/honey brown hair was grown to sell! Willing to sell all 26 inches, thickness is 3.5”. Additionally there are sections that are 19” long and 1” thick and also 9.5” long and 1.5” thick that are from when I had undercuts a few years ago. Hair can be professionally cut, cut at home, or cut for demonstration according to buyer’s preference.
29 year old female who is a very healthy person and has healthy hair. I have a mostly vegetarian diet and eat almost exclusively organic produce/products. I work out 3-5 times a week and practice yoga daily. I have never dyed, bleached, or chemically treated my hair and have only used a hair dryer once in the past few years, on low heat. My hair washing routine occurs once a week and I switch between using Andalou Naturals Argan Oil + Shea Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner and Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. Once every two months or so I do a homemade hair mask of avocado, olive oil, and raw egg. Non-smoker, never used drugs, very infrequent alcohol use (a glass of wine a few times a year).
Hair is straight with a slight wave, is easily styled and curled (I curl it without heat by twisting it into a loose bun when it’s damp), detangles easily, and has a variety of light and dark highlights (pictured).
- Beautiful Brown Virgin Hair 17-20″ of 24yr old Brazilian Dutch Japanese female
- 13 Inches of Thick Blonde Hair
- Healthy Straight Virgin Dark Brown Hair
- 15 3/4″ plus 7″ Long, Virgin Honey blonde/ Auburn, lovely, healthy, straight Hair!!!
- 20 Inches of Black, Mixed Race Hair
- 11 inche of 4.25 inch thick brown virgin hair
- ~12 in of straight virgin brown hair
- Soft, Silky, and Smooth Natural Color Extensions 30 Inches (3 bundles)