|Hair Length (Inches)||30+|
|Hair Thickness||6 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
I starting to grow my hair out in 2012 and got my dreadlocks professionally done in 2014 by The Dread Godess in Portland, Oregon. They were done using the crochet hook method. No additives. I have had my dreadlocks professionally worked on since then by either The Dread Godess or Dreadrock Salon. I’ve washed my hair with either Suave (for oil hair) or Dr. Bronners weekly and have done an apple cider vinegar soak every 6 months. Very clean. I cut my hair July 17, 2022. All hair is 30+ inches long. There are 21 individual dreadlocks.
- Virgin Red Hair 20-30 Inches
- $900 OBO
- 22″ Healthy dark brown peruvian virgin hair
- Beautiful Thick Virgin Chestnut Hair 16″
- 26 inch virgin hair, platinum blonde
- Virgin Blonde hair
- $3000 obo
- 18 inch, brown, wavy, virgin hair
- 23 inches virgin chestnut
- 20 + Inches of Gorgeous Brown Hair!