20" Black, Straight and Thick hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||20 in|
|Hair Thickness||1 Inch Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
|Hair Weight||71.5 G|
I shampoo with moisturizing conditioner at daytime and moisturizing shampoo at night after work for 3 days and conditioner only for the rest of the week(Professionals say to shampoo twice a week only and conditioner mostly but there are reasons why i do it this way), Hair is deep conditioned 2-4x a week, I love my hair conditioner it makes my hair soft even when i first tried it.
I don’t use hot tools on my hair but i do color my hair that’s why my hair has brown ends. I usually cut my own hair in style layered V shape let it grow and cut it again. I don’t smoke nor drink . The ends of my hair looks a little wavy from being kept in a smaller box but can go away when hair gets washed.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- Red hair, 14″ length, 3″ thick
- 17 inches dark blonde hair with natural highlights and gentle curls
- 14.5 inches of beautiful shiny brown asian hair
- 12″ to 14″ long , dark brown
- 24″/60cm Natural Black Asian Hair, precut
- LIGHT BROWN HAIR 20 INCHES. SUPER THICK
- 15 inches of golden brown, unprocessed hair
- Virgin blond hair, 18″