|Hair Length (Inches)||10+|
|Hair Thickness||4 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
|Hair Weight||3 oz (Approximate--it's not cut yet)|
Brown Hair with Natural Gold Highlights
– Dark brown undertone with natural blond highlights with hints of red. (I sometimes get asked where I get my hair done, but it’s all natural—no chemicals or stylists.)
– 4″ thick.
– Planning to cut 10″. Can be convinced to cut more for the right price.
– Lightly wavy hair, but easily coaxed to dry straight.
– Thick , strong, healthy. It doesn’t break. It doesn’t really get split ends.
– Weight is about 3 oz using a kitchen scale. (Approximate weight because hair is uncut until after purchase.)
Healthy Virgin Hair
– I wear my hair either loose, bun, or braid.
– I curl my hair twice a year or less with heat. I blow dry it once or twice a year with heat.
– I wash my hair 2-3x a week with shampoo and conditioner, then air dry after.
– My hair is so healthy, it’s hard to get it to curl if that’s your thing.
– I have never smoked. I don’t live with people who smoke. My work is a smoke free environment.
– I don’t drink alcohol.
– I am active in the outdoors with exercise.
– I eat homecooked meals with plenty of vegetables and fruits.
– I never go on crash diets.
– The ends of my hair have some split ends—not many though. They suggested cutting them off before selling. I prefer to leave them, and you can decide how much to cut off.
– I am outside a lot, so it does get sun.
– My hair gets thinner towards the ends. It’s 4″ at the base and 2″ near the ends.
– It’s hard to get it to curl if that’s your thing. (This could be a plus or a minus, depending what you want.) It does seem to respond with light waves to the curly girl method.
Payment and Shipping
– PayPal and UPS tracked mail.
– Hair will be cut and shipped after receiving payment.
I am cutting it to my shoulders or even a little shorter which leaves me enough to still put it up in a pony tail. I am cutting/selling my hair because I am saving for a down payment on a house and I’ve had a lot of medical bills this year. I love my hair—it’s pretty easy going and the colors in it are beautiful.
- BEATIFUL BROWN VIRGIN HAIR
- Black Virgin Asian Thick Hair 12.5 inches
- (SOLD) Virgin Hair Dreadlocks
- 20 inches Thick Brown Hair (Asian/White)
- $350 obo
- 22″ Chestnut Virgin Wavy Hair with Curl Ends
- 16 inches of THICK Beautiful Red/Auburn Virgin Hair, pre-cut
- Long black hair.
- 10 in Golden Brown hair with Red Highlights