|Hair Length (Inches)||33 inches|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
Beautiful virgin hair washed once weekly and air dried. My hair is something people notice and compliment often. It is never colored or treated with chemicals– I use only serum to smooth it out and help to condition.
I am a non-smoker and my diet is supportive of my hair– Mediterranean diet with lots of fish, nuts, fruits and greens, which makes my hair gleam and shine in the light. It is naturally fairly heavy and straight though it’s not perfectly straight. If it weren’t so long there might be a very slight wave to it. When I take it out of a bun or braid, the bottom retains the wave, which is why you see it a bit more wavy at the bottom in the pictures. As you can see, my hair has golden highlights which are more pronounced toward the bottom part of the hair. This might be from henna application several years ago or simply lightening by the sun– not sure. I have only ever used henna to color my hair and the last application was a minimum of 5 years ago.
My ends are a bit uneven because it’s been a couple of years since I had it professionally cut. I’ve been addressing split ends at home during the pandemic. I will ask the hair stylist to cut an extra inch (34 total) to make up for slightly uneven ends for you.
- Super long, thick, healthy, virgin hair
- 16in black virgin hair
- 19 inches (+) Virgin Brown
- $Did not sell
- Virgin Auburn Hair! *2 Ponytails*
- $1,500 - (For 2)
- Virgin Black-Brown Soft Hair (14 Inches)
- 17 inches/ 3.5 round Beautiful beeline honey Blonde Virgin hair
- $300.00 O.B.O.
- Cheveux épais d’une longueur de 23,7 pouces soit 65cm de couleur châtains leurs origines sont métissées français/Moyen-Orient
- 15+ Inches of Rare Platinum Blonde Hair
- $Open to Offers