Healthy and Thick Virgin Brown Hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||20|
|Hair Thickness||3.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
|Hair Weight||2 lbs|
My hair is fairly healthy and strong. Before cutting it, I had showered to make sure it would be clean after. I don’t smoke or drink and my diet is very balanced. I live in Puget Sound area and it’s very well known to have a highly efficient water filtration system so my hairs ph levels can be expected to be in very good condition. Before the big cut I would wash my hair every 2-3 days. This isn’t my baby hair but it grew very long after I had it chopped the first time. As an indigenous woman I pride myself in having beautiful long dark hair, and my family, especially my mother value being able to carry abundant hair. I’m looking into selling my hair to be able to pay for college as well as any future endeavors. If you’re interested and decide to purchase, the best form of payment and my preferred method would be via PayPal and shipping using OfferUp at https://offerup.co/profile/rociosellsherstuff (or both can be done there!
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- Wavy, light brown semi-virgin hair, 14″, $180
- 19″+ Blonde Dreadlocks
- Virgin Russian weft extensions hand made
- 23″ virgin light to medium brown hair
- Long 18″ gray & brown ponytail
- 35 inches black natural virgin straight hair – great soft texture!
- Yoga Teacher’s Golden Virgin Hair
- Selling 17”-18” of Dark Brown Virgin Hair