No hair dyes. No heat used(curling/straightening). I don’t have time to do much with my hair. I wash around once a week and use hair oils to help with frizz and dryness. My hair is thick even by the strands. Some people tell me I have horse hair, guess what, I use horse shampoo. LOL. I switch my shampoos/conditioners, I never use the same ones. I have no routine. I also don’t brush my hair everyday I let it do it’s thing until I feel the need to. I denote this un routine to the success of my hair in its health.
I will be hosting an auction for my hair. https://app.galabid.com/katieshair. Contract and more information will be listed on Galabid.
- Virgin auburn 20’ long and 2,4’ thick Slavian hair!
- virgin male mexican/spanish/indian silky hair.
- $open to offers.
- Beautiful Auburn,/Chestnut Virgin Hair from my biracial (Mexican/Finnish) teenage daughter
- 15 3/4″ plus 7″ Long, Virgin Honey blonde/ Auburn, lovely, healthy, straight Hair!!!
- Beautiful non oily soft lightly wavy gray white brown hair that is mostly evenly mixed.
- Virgin Black Hair 15″
- Black Virgin Asian Thick Hair 12.5 inches
- 22″ Chestnut Virgin Wavy Hair with Curl Ends