Long Virgin Curls
|Hair Length (Inches)||Up to 24 inches.|
|Hair Thickness||3.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Curly|
|Hair to be Cut by||Buyer can Cut|
I have donated my hair in the past, but this is my first time attempting to sell it.
I have very long, beautiful curls, with a good mix of colors and textures: Some natural blonde and auburn highlights, some spiral curls, and some smoother waves. It has never been dyed or bleached. And I never use heat (not even a hair dryer.)
I co wash with moisturizing products designed for curly hair 1-2x/week, and use only sulfate/alcohol free styling products. I wear silk-lined caps at work (I am a surgical nurse). And I sleep on a satin pillowcase, to protect my hair.
I live in a smoke free home, have never smoked, and eat a well balanced diet. I take prenatal vitamins for hair/skin/nail health.
I am willing to sell up to 2 feet. I can braid it and cut it, or we can work out some other arrangement for cutting it.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- United States 46227
- 22″ Healthy Virgin, Uncut Black Hair (will wait to cut until sold)
- 12-14″ Thick, Virgin, Red/Auburn Hair
- 14″ VIRGIN RED HAIR * 2 BRAIDS *** 2 INCHES THICK EACH **
- 18″ virgin blonde/brown fine hair
- 19 inches of dark brown virgin hair. i don’t smoke or drink
- 22in of Black Virgin Hair
- 10 Inches BLONDE VIRGIN HAIR – 3.5 inches Circumference
- 9″ Virgin, Straight, Dark Brown/Black Hair