|Hair Length (Inches)||12 in|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
|Hair Weight||Not cut yet|
No hair dye or chemical treatments. I recently got a trim about 3-4 months ago and I am wanting to chop my hair so thought that this would be a great opportunity! I often get compliments on my hair and how healthy it looks, thought someone would be interested 🙂 The hair color looks lighter, even slightly golden in the light as you can see in the images I’ve uploaded, but a darker brown when not in the light.
I straighten my hair a couple times a month for events, but other than that no heat is used. (I even use colder water to wash my hair in the shower). I wash only when it gets gets oily (around every 3-4 days depending on activity level). The hair is naturally straight with a light amount of wave, but can get a bit curly in humidity. I live in a dry environment but when I visit humid climates the curl does increase.
My diet is healthy, I limit meats and get a full range of vegetables and fruits through-out the day. I do not smoke. Message for more details if interested.
I set the price to $180 due to the hair calculator estimate, but I’m willing to negotiate. Preferred payment method is Venmo but would be fine with PayPal.
- Searching for hair 26” or more in length
- Brown with natural ginger highlights 13.5 inches
- $Open to offers
- 100% natural virgin brown hair
- $open to offers
- 20inch braided, Nordic European male, brown hair
- $499 - offer opt
- Premium 33” Virgin Indian Hair—4” Thickness (Shade: Deep Dark Brown)
- SOLD: ~18 inches shiny dark gold hair
- $500 obo
- Beautiful Brown Virgin Silky Smooth
- Beautiful 16 inch virgin hair, medium brown
- $300 - OBO