Welcome, visitor! [Register | Login

$$600 OBO

Naturally Straight Virgin Brown Hair

  • Hair Length (Inches): 15~20
  • Hair Thickness: 4 Inches Thick
  • Hair Colour: Brown
  • Gender: Female
  • Hair Ethnicity: Other
  • Hair Texture Type: Straight
  • Hair to be Cut by: Hair Salon/Professional
  • Country: United States
  • Zip/Postal Code: 93015
  • Listed: December 11, 2017 01:26
  • Expires: 48 days, 7 hours
328103
352840223https://hairsellon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/30222-50x50.jpg57243626389914195resized2resize3

Description

*100% virgin hair, naturally straight hair

`Note that in my pictures I tired different lighting on different days from more than one angle with hair down , in a bun, pony tail and braided. **My height 5’10

Age, diet, health:
-I am 24 years of age, I live a healthy/fitness lifestyle so my meals consists of high protein, lots of vegetables,and low to no sugar intake (95% water and the other 5% is either tea, orange juice, or cranberry juice) Also, I take vitamins daily and I don’t smoke. Rarely drink alcohol, I’d say 3 drinks on a Saturday event every 2 to 3 months if that because I’m very into fitness.

Color:
Brown, naturally lightens in the sun. May have a red tint in it some days due to my ancestors Native roots.

Length:
Will cut 15~20 inches

Hair care:
I shampoo and condition my hair about 3 times a week and let it air dry. I have used some heat on it a few times for curls but not much at all. I like to braid my hair often or leave it down. I have done aloe vera massages to my scalp as well as coconut oil.
* It’s NEVER been dyed, bleached, chemically treated, and I don’t use any hair/styling products.

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on FacebookPin on Pinterest

543 total views, 1 today

  

Listing ID: 9945a2dd7ce22dbb

Sponsored Links

Buying/Selling Hair at HairSellon

Selling Hair? Register for a free account and then click Post an Ad in the top right. Follow the on-screen instructions and you should have your ad up and running in a few minutes! Find out More »

Buying Hair? Simply browse through our 'hair for sale' categories and listings and get in touch with sellers via the easy contact form that pops up on the right of the individual ads! Find out More »

Sponsors