|Hair Length (Inches)||33|
|Hair Thickness||4 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
Premium 33” Virgin Indian Hair—4” Thickness (Shade: Deep Dark Brown)
Total length of my hair is 35”.
* 4-inch thickness circumference
* Never blow-dried, heated, dyed, or treated with chemicals.
* I do not smoke nor drink.
* I consume a nutrient-rich diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids. I also take vitamin supplements.
* I have wavy thick hair with a glossy shine. I have never cut layers into my hair.
*I like to keep my number of hair products to a minimal, and stick to natural Indian Ayurvedic hair care. I wear a silk bonnet every night with silk pillowcases. I use a “Wet” brush that has skinny flimsy bristles to brush my hair out. I use this type of brush in order to prevent damge to my hair.
* I wash my hair every other week with products that have NO parabens, sulfate, paraffins, phthalates, mineral oil, DEA, silicone, or petroleum. I rinse my hair twice with shampoo, focusing only at the roots. And once with conditioner, focusing throughout my hair. The shampoo and conditioner I use is Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
* Following an air dry I apply a light amount of Briogeo “Don’t Dispair, Repair” hair oil treatment. This hair oil contains ceramides (bioidentical lipids that strengthen and reinforce hair cuticle) and protiens to seal split ends and reinforce the hair cuticle to protect against future breakage. I apply this hair oil twice a week.
* I trim my hair by 2” every three months to maintain the quality of my ends. I wear my hair in a low ponytail, tied with a silk loose scrunchie.
* You will be satisfied with the purchase of my hair because my hair maintains its thickness from roots to ends (as you can see in my photos). I also have NO layers cut into my hair.
* I am open to a short pixie/boy cut. With 1-2” left on my head. NO buzzcut.
Payment methods: I accept payment through PayPal and Cashapp!
A little bit about myself:
I am a 25 year old medical student. My hair has been a huge part of my identity and everywhere I go people are constantly commenting on the thickness and how healthy my hair is. I have donated my hair multiple times in my life to children with cancer, and am now deciding to sell it this time. I have been growing and maintaing my hair with the intention of selling it. This means I’ve taken extra effort and attention in keeping my hair extremely healthy. I have no split ends and my hair is not rough at the ends. I find so much pride in the fact that my hair will be made into a top quality wig, that someone will wear. I hope that person enjoys my luscious 100% Indian and 100% virgin hair as much as I have! Let me know if you have any questions.
- Red auburn curly hair outstanding 19 inches
- Virgin, Straight, Carmel Hair, 18 inches
- $Open to Offers
- Korean Teen’s Virgin Straight Black Hair (U-shaped layers 8-18 inches)
- $Open to Offers$
- Premium 20-inch Virgin Hair: Silky Smooth, Thick Strands Ready to Transform Your Look!
- 30 inches plus and black in colour
- $Open to offer
- 13 inches of thick virgin hair
- 100% natural virgin brown hair
- $open to offers
- 18in dark blonde hair