Red/Auburn VIRGIN Hair NEEDS TO GO
|Hair Length (Inches)||14-16|
|Hair Thickness||1.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
My hair is auburn/red, and appears lighter in bright sunlight (see pictures) I get compliments on it daily.
I rarely use heat to style, but if I do, I always use a thermal protectant (it’s a 10 miracle blow dry balm) and when I let my hair air dry, I use a leave-in conditioner (it’s a 10 miracle leave-in product). For the past 6 months I have been using paraben-free and vegan shampoo (Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo & conditioner). My hair is remarkably soft and healthy.
I do not smoke and I eat a healthy diet. I am twenty years old. I plan on shaving my head, so I will be cutting in multiple ponytails as close to the scalp as I can get.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- United States 22030
- Virgin Hair
- 11 Inches of Beautiful, Shiny, Straight, Chestnut Colored Virgin Mexican Hair cut from 15 Year Old Female
- 18″ Long Brown Virgin hair
- Beautiful Virgin, Wavy, and Strong Dark Brown Mexican Hair to be cut soon from 17 year old female!! 14 inches long and 4.5 inches thick
- 16in 100% virgin Indian hair (male)
- Virgin, straight, thick
- 9 Inches BLONDE VIRGIN HAIR – 3.5 inches Circumference