|Hair Length (Inches)||16|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
Selling my 16 inch (when pulled straight, the lenght can change by one or two inches when naturally dried) 2,8 inch thick wavy/curly hair. I would describe the colour as a soft light brown, some call it a dark dirty blonde.
I am a person that follows an active healthy lifestyle really strictly. I have always make sure to consume nutritious meals and make sure I have enough of water and vitamin supply.
I wash my hair usually 2-3 times a week, always with natural products only, no parabens, silicones, sulfates. I conditioned my hair every wash and to maintain my wavy pattern I make sure to use a hairmask once a month. After washing I would let my hair dry naturally, rarely would I use a hairdryer (always with a heat protection).
My hair has never been bleached or coloured, completely virgin. I have visited a professional hairstylists four times a year to maintain healthy hair ends, always making sure not to get any hair layering.
Offered hair is low in porosity therefore naturally hold hydration very well, silk to touch.
Non smoker (never lived in a smoking friendly household either), non drinker.
Hairsellon generated price – 243 USD, selling for 160 USD – 35% OFF
Why selling it cheaper? Due to the pandemic I know people can struggle with their financial situation, by lowering the price I make the hair affordable and also making sure I will profit rather than giving it away for free.
- 13 inch light brown hair
- Virgin Golden blonde 22″ long and 4.5” thick hair
- SALE (reduced) 52cm of beautiful virgin hair
- Charity Sale for 36″ Asian black natural shiny untreated hair
- $open to offers
- Beautiful Virgin Hair “15” Brown, Organic Healthy Happy
- 27 inch dark blonde virgin hair
- 16 inches Auburn men’s hair
- $$350 OBO
- PRICE DECREASE (due to initial inaccurate thickness measurement) 17in Virgin Straight Sleek Black Asian Hair (slight brown highlights)