Healthy, long, thick, wavy, Greek/Italian brown hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||11-12|
|Hair Thickness||5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
|Hair Weight||2.0 oz|
Naturally wavy. Washed it every 3-5 days and used heat tools on it 1-2 times a week as this made it last longer between washes.
It is a deep brown, but depending on the lighting can look black and sometimes even looks like it has a reddish/chestnut hue when in the sun.
It has some long layers in it as you can see in the photo. Most pieces are 12″ (if you look closely at the photo with the ruler it is misaligned, with chunk not included in the measurement) I put low lights in my roots and some ombre streaks throughout my hair only one time (which was 5 months before the it was cut). Otherwise it is very healthy hair and would always get told so by hair dressers.
I am asking for a little bit less than what the hair calculator values my hair at as it is already cut. I currently have my hair sealed with a hair-tie and stored in a large Ziploc bag to keep it free of dust and other particles.
I am a non-smoker, drink maybe once a year and I eat very healthy.
Sorry some of the photos are blurry, contact me if you have any questions.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- 20-25 inches virgin Cambodian hair – Black
- Healthy, long, thick, wavy, Greek/Italian brown hair
- 27 inches VIRGIN LONG THICK Brown Hair w/ Natural Blonde Highlights
- 15 Inches of Dark Auburn/Brown Hair
- 14 inches golden blonde virgin hair
- 17 in 3 in thick red vigin
- 12 inches of Curly Blonde Virgin Hair with Brown Undertones from 23 y/o Male