|Hair Lengths||20 Inches|
|Hair Type||Other Hair|
Black, slick, Mexican hair. 3.5 inches thick. I’ve never dyed it, never permed it, have been growing it for about three years now. Very shiny, very strong, very healthy. Shampooed and conditioned every day, often tied up in a bun while working out. Heat-treated at most twice a year (curled). Braided at night. Once a month I keep my hair doused in coconut oil for half a day to hydrate it.
- No longer available
- 10 in Golden Brown hair with Red Highlights
- 27 inch brown virgin hair
- Beautiful Auburn,/Chestnut Virgin Hair from my biracial (Mexican/Finnish) teenage daughter
- Long black hair.
- 20 in Virgin Thick Black Hair
- 13 Inches of Thick Blonde Hair
- Silky, Straight, Virgin, Dark Chestnut Hair (14 inches)