|Hair Length (Inches)||11|
|Hair Thickness||2 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
|Hair Weight||1.6 oz.|
Unique hair that looks a different shade in various lighting. My hair is brown but it sometimes looks black. In the sun, you can see red highlights.
Virgin hair, undyed. Rarely used heating tools; maybe used a curling iron 3 times in the past year and I don’t even own a hair dryer 😉 Washed with either SheaMoisture natural shampoo or Monat Shampoo and Conditioner about every 3 days. The last time I got my hair cut, the hairdresser said she could tell I did not use heating tools because of how healthy my hair was.
Non-smoker and comes from a smoke-free home. I do not drink alcohol or do drugs. I take supplements and try to eat a diet of primarily organic, low processed foods with a lot of healthy fats.
My hair was layered so the shortest strands are around 7″ and the longest around 11″ (see photo). The circumference of ponytail is 2.25 inches. Hair weight is 1.6 oz or 44 grams.
- 25.5 length of wavy black virgin hair
- $$1,500 USD
- Up to 20″ Light Blonde Colored Partial Virgin Hair
- Two 15″x3″ Dirty Blonde Virgin Hair Bundles
- Men’s, brown 20+
- About 27 inches and black color but brown in sun
- 12” Dirty Blonde Virgin Hair
- REDUCED – 15+ inches of dirty blonde hair
- Brown with natural ginger highlights 13.5 inches
- $Open to offers