Virgin dark blonde Caramel colored female hair. 20-21 inches. Fine, buts lots of it. Straight, but holds curl very good.
|Hair Length (Inches)||20-21 inches|
|Hair Thickness||4 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
Virgin dark blonde/caramel colored – bordering on light brown – female hair. 20-21 inches. Fine, buts lots of it. Straight, but holds curl very good.
* Picture of me with braid is a year old. I have bangs now, but used this photo to show how thick my braid is.
This is virgin hair & has never been dyed. Color is dark blonde/caramel – bordering on light brown. Up until age 11, my hair was platinum blonde. When I was a teenager, it turned bright yellow. As an adult, it has settled to its current color, which is dark blonde/caramel.
Hair strands are very healthy & baby fine, but my hair is thick because there is lots of it. It has LOTS of body and although it is straight, it holds a curl very well. I never blow dry my hair, or use a curling iron or straightener on it. However, I know it holds a curl very well because when it was short, I used to curl it. I haven’t done that though in at least 7 years.
I just had my hair trimmed last week. There are some shorter strands in thr front from a previous haircut, but very minimal. Overall, it is mostly one length.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- United States 14521
- Uncut hair, 27-28 inches, natural highlights, dirty blonde, 2 videos
- LAST CALL! 16” Virgin Dark Brown Hair
- Beautiful Ash Blonde 22 inch Long 3 inch Thick Russian Virgin Hair
- 10-11 inches Strawberry Blonde hair
- 19″ Healthy, Virgin, Blonde Hair
- Thick Virgin Red Hair– Healthy Vegan Seller
- (LOWERED PRICE) Virgin Brown Hair with Natural Highlights (Dominican Hair) (NEVER been dyed) (frequently trimmed)
- Virgin hair, blonde, 15 inches