Well kept dark blonde hair - 14 inches, nearly virgin
|Hair Length (Inches)||14|
|Hair Thickness||2.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Already Cut|
I recently got my hair cut (end of August) and am looking to sell it.
My hair is a dark ashy honey/golden blonde; the length being sold is 14 inches long as measured while braided (it will need dead ends trimmed) and it weighs around 78g. Normal hair routine included washing every 2-3 days, with a sulfate free shampoo and similarly healthy conditioner (I only started using conditioner regularly within the last year) and air drying. I rarely blow dry and even more rarely use hot tools (around 3 times a year). I eat a balanced and healthy diet, often organic, and I don’t smoke.
For a first hand perspective, the hairstylist who cut my hair expressed that it seemed desirable for its color and health.
Pictures in blue shirt, and after cut are, I would say, more accurate to average appearance of hair color
I am open to offers for a (reasonable) different price. My preferred payment method is PayPal.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- 13″-15″ Healthy Curly Brown Virgin Hair
- 21” Thick Virgin Red Hair
- Virgin STRAWBERRY BLONDE HAIR
- Black 22 inches virgin straight hair
- 11-12 inches of 3″ virgin brown/chestnut hair. Just cut today 06/26/2020
- 24″ Raw Virgin Brown/Light Brown Brazilian Hair (Open to Offers!) Price reduced.
- Selling 14″ of Naturally Straight, Virgin Honey Blonde Hair
- 16” dark brown