HairSellon was started in early 2012 and is a UK based website designed to allow you to get the most out of your hair!
There are several professional hair companies, along with charities, that are constantly in need of real human hair for several purposes, including hair extensions and wigs. Many of these companies would prefer to responsibly buy hair from individuals, as oppose to sourcing it from overseas and potentially unethical resources.
We provide an online marketplace for both parties, to make this type of trading quicker and easier.
Why Use HairSellon.com?
There is no better place to sell your hair then HairSellon because…
- We walk you through the process from start to finish with our easy guides, and on hand dedicated customer service.
- We use our own unique tool, aptly named the Hair Calculator to provide you with individual, tailored quotes of the value of your hair. No more confusement over hair prices!
- Our product feed can be picked up buyers and lets them know as soon as your hair is listed.
- 10% of each listing purchased is donated to charity. The Little princess Trust is the charity we will be supporting. They fund and supply wigs for children who suffer from serious illnesses such as cancer or leukaemia. You can further support these charities by donating your hair instead of selling it. To find out more visit our Charitable Donations page.
Want to Sell your Hair? Get started and take a look at the How do I Sell my Hair Guide »
There is no better place to buy hair from then HairSellon because…
- It’s free and you just need to create an account, simply browse through the listings and contact sellers directly.
- It is individuals not companies, benefiting the economy, and reducing the risk of unethical sourcing.
- One to one selling allows for greater individual details and therefore more specific purchases.
- You can sign up to our feed and be immediately informed of new listings as they happen. Here is the feed URL: http://hairsellon.com/feed/?post_type=ad_listing
Buying Hair? Get browsing now, there’s no need to register, just browse the ads and contact the sellers directly. Or read our Hair Buying Guide »
If you need help or assistance for any reason don’t hesitate to Get In Touch »