24” Dark Brown Virgin Hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||24”|
|Hair Thickness||4 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight, Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
I have thick Dark brown hair. It’s 26” long, but I’m willing to cut off two inches to get rid of any dead ends. This will be completely left up to the buyer. My hair has natural reddish highlights, which is visible in sunlight. I wash my hair every other day, and use a homemade coconut and apple cider vinegar mask twice a week. I live in a smoke free environment. I do not blow dry my hair, nor do I use any type of iron on it. The top layer of my hair is straight, while everything underneath is wavy. My mother is Native American and Spanish, and my father is Caucasian and Acadian-French (also called Cajun-French)
I do not drink alcohol, tea, juice, or soda.
I drink water, milk, and a half of cup of coffee some mornings.
I would prefer to cut hair at home if buyer does not oppose.
Preferred method of payment: PayPal
Shipping info: Fed X or UPS
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- United States 75792
- Virgin Mexican light black hair 26/27 inches
- 14” virgin, light brown, straight hair
- Dark Blonde Hair
- Virgin red wavy hair – 20″
- Dark Brown, lighter in the sun gorgeous Indian Hair. 10 inches, extremely thick, naturally wavy, easy to style
- Pelo Virgen, Rubio Natural
- Male selling 24 inches of Virgin Wavy Black Hair
- VIRGIN Shiny chestnut 14″ ponytail