Long, Virgin, Wavey, Thick, Chestnut Hair
|Hair Length (Inches)||15 inches|
|Hair Thickness||3.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
|Hair Weight||To be determined|
My hair grows fast! It’s long and wavey. I don’t use heat to style. Just spin two sections and let it air dry. I use baby moisturizing lavender shampoo. I have an 11 month old and was in a car accident when I was pregnant with him. So the weight of my hair gives me headaches. My husband liked it long but is abusive and I’m now in a shelter trying to get a divorce, so selling my hair will help us with all that, as well.
I wanted to wait until it got warmer but my neck could use the relief now. I love my hair. It’s low maintenance, healthy, and I get a lot of compliments, but it’s really not worth the pain anymore. l’ll sell to the highest offer.
It’s layered as an attempt to help the weight problem but its still too heavy. The shortest length is 5 inches.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- very rare golden/ strawberry blonde virgin hair. 20 inches. 5 inches thick. excellent quality.
- 26″ Thick, naturally straight, dark blond. German/ Irish heritage.
- 15″ Virgin Wavy 4.5″ Thick Dark Red Hair
- 18 inches of thick virgin golden brown hair
- Very thick dark brown hair
- Very thick red hair 17 inches (40-45cm) 5”thickness with 2 extra tight elastics
- Dark Brown Virgin 15-inch Male Latino Hair