|Hair Length (Inches)||20|
|Hair Thickness||1.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Curly|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
My red hair now looks strawberry blond because of white hairs. As you can see it is still very nice looking. I feel it should be perfect for someone who wants the slightly frosted look to their red hair. My hair has rarely had hairspray and never gelled, or blow dried. I use conditioner and water to manage it instead of gels which have alcohol. I have also never used any kind of coloring not even temporary. I love my hair and it’s coloration, even the white looks good in it. I am only selling my hair now because I need to take my cat to the vet and I need money up front. Because I am on a fixed income it is hard to come up with it reasonably fast. This will let me take the cat to the vet without waiting 6 months to save money.
- Thick, Virgin, Light Chestnut Brown Hair, 12”
- 25 to 26″ long beautiful healthy dirty blonde hair
- $400 o.b.o.
- Long black hair.
- 15″ of brown, thick, virgin, type 2A hair with natural chestnut highlights
- Gorgeous Thick Golden Balayage 13inch / 4 inch
- $200 negotiable
- Smooth black virgin masculine hair about 46cm (18,11 Inches) | Mauritius island
- $Open to Offers
- 17” Colombian thick virgin hair
- Black 24 inches virgin straight hair