|Hair Length (Inches)||10|
|Hair Thickness||3 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Straight|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
Decided on a change and cutting my hair into a bob!
My hair is naturally ash blonde but I have dyed it a bold red color for the last 4 years. I have only used 10 Developer twice. Normally just use the dye (Sally’s) without developer.
NEVER used heat products on my hair. Stopped using them over ten years ago. Hair has never seen a styling tool or even a hair dryer.
Only used products that are sulfate, paraben and silicon free, and always use scalp and hair leave in products after shower. I may dye my hair, but otherwise treat my hair like a queen. Regular hair cuts, strong strands, and healthy look.
Long length throughout, no framing around the face and only one long layer because my hair is so thick.
Appointment is November 19th, by my hairdresser for the last 8 years.
- Cabello castaño 11” virgen de niña
- 22 inches of Men’s Auburn Virgin Hair.
- $300 or Offers
- Blonde 14″ virgin hair
- 14-15” of Virgin* Dark Auburn hair
- 18” THICK, BROWN, VIRGIN HAIR
- Time to go back to the pixie cut!
- Brown wavy virgin hair 17 inches long
- 12″ virgin silky STRAIGHT medium BLONDE hair non-smoker male cut