VIRGIN Dark brown Latin hair (almost black) 11 inches
|Hair Length (Inches)||11|
|Hair Thickness||4.5 Inches Thick|
|Hair Texture Type||Wavy, Curly|
|Hair to be Cut by||Hair Salon/Professional|
I intend to cut my 11 in of my hair in a week. The texture is coarse, wavy/curly hair. Color can be described as dark brown. However, under different light, it can look black. Under the sun, it may have a warmer brown tone to it, almost red I’ve been told. I have never dyed my hair.
I wash my hair every 4-5 days with Pantene shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate, silicone, and paraben-free. I make sure to condition my hair midshaft to root then rinse. I do not use products a lot in my hair day-to-day other than a serum to help tame frizz. I have a busy lifestyle so I usually throw my hair up in a bun with a scrunchie. My hair only experiences heat a few times a year (4 times), usually for special occasions.
I try to eat a healthy diet to maintain the fitness of my hair. I do take Biotin.
I do not smoke or drink.
Make an Offer or Inquiry
- 35 inches black natural virgin straight hair – great soft texture!
- 15″ Sandy Blonde/Light Brown Virgin Hair
- Thicc Virgin Dirty Strawberry Blonde Hair – 20 Inches Long, 4.5 Inches Thick!!
- 22-23 inches of wavy thick virgin hair
- Light Brown 20~25 In Virgin Healthy Hair
- Lush, Silver, Virgin Hair
- Healthy Virgin Auburn Hair- 9 inches
- Straight Red Hair with Natural Highlights, Length: 18 inches, Thickness: 3.5 inches